Skoll Scholarship, and SAID Business School
MBA Colleges are expensive. The course provides skill that is necessary to handle a business, with formal knowledge, but the course in itself is quite expensive. SAID Business School is a business school in Oxford, England, and did you know there’s a scholarship that is aimed exclusively towards this specific business school.
What is the Skoll Scholarship?
Skoll Scholarship is a scholarship for entrepreneurs, or people who want to be entrepreneurs. Do you have a will to work for social and environmental good? Then, this scholarship is for you. The scholarship provides you with a full sponsorship for your duration of the study, along with a stipend for the living expense one may incur during their stay in Oxford.
One of the primary reasons this scholarship exists is, to bring together similar minded people, and generate new ideas that will aim to improve the world as a whole.
More about Skoll Scholarship and SAID Business School
Oxford University is one of the renovated university in the world, so as their alumni
The university provides you a recognized Master’s degree in Business Administration with core knowledge of business principles.
Let’s dive into the insight of the program
- A worldwide associated network
- Chance to communicate with people from different countries but with the same motive.
- Thought leaders.
- The rich culture of oxford university.
Eligibility of Skoll Scholarship for SAID Business School
Here are a few points, which are required for you to apply for the scholarship.
- You have identified opportunities and taken action in order to make a positive social impact.
- You have spent preferably at least 3 years driving change through entrepreneurial approaches. For example, you could have: Started or grown a social venture OR created and led the expansion of a social impact initiative within an organisation OR been tackling a specific social/environmental issue, through a core thread that unites your work
- The applicant must possess a bachelor’s degree from any recognized university.
Benefits of the scholarship
- Skoll Scholarship covers the tuition fees of the student, which makes this an International fully-funded scholarship.
- They do provide a good amount of money i.e.14777 euros, for the living accommodation of students and other expenses too.
- Skoll Scholarship provides you to explore the rich culture of Oxford University and interact with other students from different countries.
Go through their official website and do apply for Skoll Scholarship for said business school. Don’t miss this marvelous opportunity to study at oxford university for free.