It has been late to write this blog, but it is always better to be late than never, right?
I have been working on curating fully funded opportunities in 2020. And finally, It is completed by filtering out the postponed fully-funded opportunities in 2020 from the huge list of planned ones.
The list has Onsite abroad conferences as well as the virtual youth conferences to help and motivate youth and the audiences on different domains.
So here’s the list below,
Top Fully Funded Opportunities in 2020,
- Cartier Women’s Initiative – A fellowship program especially targetted to female entrepreneurs. The program has a lot to offer since the mother organisation being INSEAD, France.
- Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships – The most relevant opportunity considering the situation all around the world. Scholarships for students looking for distance education from universities in the United Kingdom.
- Global Peace Summit Turkey 2020 – The fully-funded youth conference to have dialogues on peace and brotherhood around the world. A great platform to have discussions on serious issues and meeting like-minded people.
- Google Podcasts Creator Program – The Program for the podcasters looking for opportunities from the experts in the domain. A must apply for the new generation of Podcasters.
- UNESCO – Merck Africa Research Summit MARS – The research summit for the young researchers in STEM looking for funding and networking opportunities in Africa.
- World Forum For Democracy 2020 – The Fully-Funded conference for young leaders and policymakers to discuss the principles of democracy. A must-attend for the students or professionals in the development sector.
- Young European Journalists Workshop 2020 – The workshop for young journalists in Europe. This has true benefits for the freshers looking to learn skills and network with the right people in the journalistic domain.
These opportunities are hugely beneficial when attended onsite and help a lot in finding the right people who can help you with opportunities.
But since nothing major lies on our hand in these situations. We can only be positive and constantly working to improve our skills and possibilities to have a better future.
We at Precisely have tried bringing up solutions to this so that the learning process does not stop.
We have made an app for learners where you can find opportunities, communities to interact, and masterclasses to grow. There are tons of intuitive features as well. You should try it out.
We send out weekly top opportunities as well. If you want to be part of that list. Subscribe below.
– Curated By